You will need to fill out IRS Form 5695 to claim your federal tax credit. The two-page form is submitted when you file your personal taxes on tax day. Arizona uses Form 310 to file the credit. Call RED LION SOLAR today to find out how to get started on your solar install and claim the Solar Tax Credit.